| Print |

Cure yourself of cancer    Graviola from The Amazon

it starts here with  the  book

Cancer can be cured in 93% in all cases  


To buy a copy      from Amazon Books $US$19.95


After you have read below


click on this video link


http://www.youtube.com/user/HealingNaturePress        Dr Coldwell


Albert Schweitzer MD says : Each patient carries his own Doctor in side of him

FACT :Your Doctor will not Cure You

FACT : Only you (as your own doctor within you) can cure yourself

Approx 2,000,000 new cancer cases this year will be diagnosed.

Patients who are subject to Chemotherapy will have a greater chance of developing


Bone Cancer

soft Tissue Cancer

Practices like chemotherapy used in the war as Mustard Gas are Barbaric

Radiation therapy is barbaric would you stand in front of a Nuclear Bomb to cure yourself yet doctors recommend this

Modern-day chemotherapy has its origins on the battlefields of the First World War. Military Doctors noticed that soldiers exposed to mustard gas, a chemical warfare agent, died because their bone marrow was destroyed (a condition called 'bone marrow aplasia').

Yet YOUR Doctor and cancer society recommends Chemo and Radiation and Surgery because it makes them money and plenty of it.



and the Medical Gang have no idea how to cure cancer



Cancer cells are inside us all it just a question of whether they mutate or not

does not survive in a healthy body rich in oxygen and having a PH factor of 6.8 to 7.2

Cancer ......
will survive in an unhealthy body


would have you believe its in your Genes. This is absolute rubbish... its because families have the same unhealthy life style

Breast Cancer......

Mammograms Cause More Cancer

Your doctor will NOT advise you of that

Dr. Mercola's Comments: click here


Unfortunately, a mammogram uses ionizing radiation at a relatively high dose, which in and of itself can contribute to the development of breast cancer. Mammograms expose your body to radiation that can be 1,000 times greater than that from a chest x-ray, which we know poses a cancer risk. Mammography also compresses your breasts tightly, which could lead to a dangerous spread of cancerous cells, should they exist.

And, should you end up getting a breast biopsy, then that too can have detrimental consequences.

If I was a woman, I wouldn’t get one as there are much safer options available.

The best way to beat cancer and other chronic illnesses is to prevent them in the first place. Now there’s a revolutionary, new high-tech diagnostic tool called thermography that can help detect cancer and disease anywhere in your body. It’s safe, painless, and reliable. Why take the chance of developing a serious illness when you can stop it in its tracks. Don’t procrastinate – schedule your thermogram today!

Learn the truth about mammograms, hormone replacement therapy, vitamin D levels, breast cancer, and more.


Spreads Cancers

Surgery spreads cancer

Your Doctor is no different to the plumber Electrician or any other tradesman they are there to make money if you put your trust in the Medical gang you will fail your self and your relatives.

The Medical gang do not want you to know this. Cancer can be cured in 93% in all cases...See intro to the book  the other 7% is because doctors have been there and any cure has gone past any treatment stage.


To buy a copy  . Cancer can be cured in 93% in all cases

Dr Coldwell has two best sellers

Do Not trust Your Doctor if he recommends

Chemo ,radiation, surgery,

Your Cure remains in yourself.



The One-Minute Cure: 

Madison Cavanaugh is the author of The One-Minute Cure: The Secret to Healing Virtually All Diseases, which reveals a remarkable, scientifically proven natural therapy that creates an oxygenated environment within the body where disease cannot thrive, thus enabling the body to cure itself of disease. Over 6,100 articles in European scientific literature have attested to the effectiveness of this safe, inexpensive and powerful healing modality, and over 15,000 European doctors, naturopaths and homeopaths have recommended this self-administered, one-minute treatment to more than 10 million patients in the past 70 years to successfully treat cancer, AIDS, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's Disease, hepatitis, multiple sclerosis, herpes, Rheumatoid Arthritis, asthma and most other diseases.